Terms and Conditions of Membership
Clause 1 Purpose
Clause 2 Definition of Users
① The term " Gamgak design homepage" means a virtual space organized by a company using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide services to users, and means a website operated by the company.
② The term "user" means a member or non-member who accesses the Gamgak Design website and receives services provided by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
④ The term "ID" means a combination of letters and numbers determined by the member and approved by the "company" for the identification of the "member" and the use of the member's services.
⑤ The term "password" means a combination of letters or numbers determined by the member himself to confirm that the member is a member consistent with the ID given and to protect the member's personal information.
Clause 3 Membership Sign Up
① Those who wish to become users apply for membership by filling in their membership information according to the registration form determined by the company and pressing the "Register" button.
② As shown in paragraph (1), the company registers the applicant as a member unless the applicant falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. Where the applicant has lost his/her membership in violation of each provision of this Agreement. However, exceptions are made to those who have passed three years after losing their membership and have obtained the company's consent to re-register.
2. In the case where there is a false entry, omission of entry, or error in the registration content
3. When it is deemed that registration as a member is significantly hindered by the company's technology
③ The establishment of the membership contract is the time when the company's consent reaches the applicant.
④ Where a change occurs in the contents of the member information under paragraph (1), the member shall immediately correct the change and enter it.
Clause 4 (Effect of Terms and Conditions and Amendments)
① The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial service screen of the sensory design website so that members can easily know them.
② The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use and Information Protection.
③ When the company revises these terms and conditions, it will specify the date of application and the reason for the revision and announce them on the initial screen of the website from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date. However, if the contents of the terms and conditions are changed against the member, it will be notified with a grace period of at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the company clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them for members to understand.
④ Members have the right to reject the amended terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you may discontinue using the service and cancel your membership registration. However, if you continue to use the service after the effective date of the revised terms and conditions, you will be deemed to have agreed to the change in the terms and conditions.
⑤ The company is not responsible for any member damage caused by not knowing the information on the changed terms and conditions.
Clause 5 Consent to the Use of Member Information
① The company's personal information handling policy applies to members' personal information.
② The company's membership information is collected, used, and managed and protected as follows.
1. Collection of personal information: The company collects information about members through information provided by members for community activities, information provided by members to participate in various events, and information provided by members to obtain advertisements or prizes.
2. Use of personal information: The company does not divulge or distribute the personal information of members collected in connection with the provision of company services to third parties without the consent of the members. However, this shall not apply to the request of a state agency, the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or the request of other relevant laws and regulations.
3. Management of personal information: You may modify/delete your personal information from time to time from the member information of the website to protect and manage personal information.
4. Protection of personal information: Only you can view/modify/delete your personal information, which should not give your password completely, please log out when you are done, and close the web browser window. (This is necessary to protect your information if you use your computer in a public place such as an Internet cafe or library where you share your computer with others.)
5. Others: Please be aware that other people can collect and use personal information that you voluntarily provide online, such as bulletin boards, e-mail, etc. Personal information posted in public spaces may cause unwanted situations. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your personal information, and the Company is not responsible for any consequences of personal information leakage.
③ A member's application to use the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to consent to the Company's collection, use and provision of the Member Information contained in the application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Clause 6 Suspension of Services
① The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, failure, or loss of communication of information and communication facilities such as computers.
② In the case of service interruption under paragraph (1), the company notifies the user by the method prescribed in Clause 8 (2). However, this is not the case if prior notification is impossible due to the suspension of services due to reasons beyond the company's control (intentional system administrator, negligence-free disk failure, system down, etc.).
Clause 7 Withdrawal of Users and Loss of Qualifications, etc
① Users can request the company to cancel their membership registration (user withdrawal) at any time, and the company will take steps to cancel the user's membership registration upon receipt of the above request.
② If a user falls under any of the following reasons, the company may restrict, suspend, or lose the user's membership in an appropriate manner.
1. When false information is registered at the time of application for membership
2. In the case of threatening the electronic transaction order, such as interfering with other people's use of the company or stealing the information
3. In the case of using the company to act against public order and customs prohibited by laws and these terms and conditions
③ If the company decides to lose the user's membership, it cancels the membership registration. In this case, the member who is the user shall be notified before the cancellation of the membership registration and given an opportunity to explain.
Clause 8 Notification to Users
① If the company notifies a specific user of matters other than the revision of the terms and conditions prescribed in Clause 4, it may be the mail address given by the company, and the mail address entered at the time of subscription.
② If the company notifies an unspecified number of users of matters other than the amendment of the terms and conditions prescribed in Clause 4, it may replace the individual notification by posting it on the company bulletin board for at least one week.
Clause 9 Protection of User's Personal Information
① The company strives to protect users' personal information, including user registration information, as prescribed by relevant laws and regulations. Regarding the protection of users' personal information, it is in accordance with the relevant laws and the personal information handling policy determined by the company.
Clause 10 Company Obligations
① The Company shall not engage in acts prohibited by laws and regulations or contrary to public order and customs, and shall endeavor to provide services continuously and reliably as prescribed by these Terms and Conditions.
② The company establishes a security system to protect users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use Internet services safely.
③ The company does not send commercial e-mails that users do not want.
④ The Company shall be responsible for compensation for damages caused by the Company's intentional or gross negligence in the use of the Service by the User.
Clause 11 Obligation to User's ID and Password
① Each user is responsible for managing his or her ID and password, except in cases where the company is responsible according to the relevant laws and personal information handling policies.
② Users should not allow third parties to use their IDs and passwords.
③ Users should notify the company immediately if their ID and password are stolen or if they are recognized to be used by a third party, and follow the company's guidance.
Clause 12 Obligations of Users
① A user shall not engage in any of the following acts.
1. Registering false information when applying for or changing membership
2. Changing the information posted to the company
3. Infringement of personal rights or intellectual property rights of the company or other third parties, or obstruction of business
4. The act of stealing another member's ID
5. Sending junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, mail recommending joining the pyramid organization, obscene or violent messages, images, and voices, or disclosing or posting other information contrary to public order.
6. The act of transmitting or posting information (computer programs, etc.) that is prohibited from being transmitted or posted by relevant laws and regulations
7. Posting or sending e-mails by impersonating or impersonating an employee of the company or a manager of the company's service, or stealing the name of another person
8. Posting or e-mailing material containing software viruses and other computer codes, files and programs designed to disrupt or destroy normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunications equipment
9. Bullying other users, such as stalking
10. Collecting, storing, and disclosing personal information about other users without their consent
11. Performing for-profit activities using the company's services by posting advertisements or propaganda or sending spam emails to an unspecified number of people
12. Violation of the terms and conditions set for the services provided by the company and other regulations on the use of services
② If there is a user who has committed an act falling under paragraph (1), the company may limit, suspend, or lose the user's membership in an appropriate manner as prescribed in Clause 7 (2) and 3 of this Agreement.
③ The user is responsible for compensating the company or other users for damages caused by the reasons attributable thereto.
Clause 13 Modification of Member Information
① If there is a change in member information (address, e-mail address, etc.), the member shall immediately notify and correct it on the web operated by the company.
② The member is solely responsible for the failure to notify or modify the member's changes, which may be the reason for the suspension or termination of the service.
Clause 14 Deletion of Open Posts
If the contents of a user's public post fall under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may delete the public post without prior notice to the user and restrict, suspend, or lose the user's membership.
1. Contents that slander or damage the reputation of other users or third parties
2. Contents that disseminate information, sentences, shapes, etc. that violate public order and customs
3. Contents deemed to be related to criminal acts
4. Contents that infringe on other users' copyrights or other rights of third parties
5. Other contents deemed to be in violation of the relevant laws and regulations
Clause 15 Restrictions on the Attribution and Use of Copyright
① Copyright and other intellectual property rights to the work created by the company belong to the company.
② A user shall not use the information obtained by using the company for profit or use by a third party by means of reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, or other means without the prior approval of the company.
Clause 16 Compensation for Damages
The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the Member in connection with the service provided free of charge, except in the case where such damage is caused by the Company's gross negligence.
Clause 17 Disclaimer
① If the company is unable to provide the service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, it shall be exempted from responsibility for the disability of service use due to reasons attributable to users and members.
② The company is exempt from liability for any obstruction of service use due to reasons attributable to users and members.
③ The company is exempt from liability for damages caused by information obtained by users and members using the service.
④ The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of the information provided by the Company through the Service Network.
⑤ The company is exempt from responsibility for the contents of the data posted or transmitted by users and members.
Provisions other than Clause 18 Terms and Conditions
① Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by relevant laws or regulations.
Clause 19 Confirmation and payment of usage fees
① Members who use goods or services provided by the company can check the monthly amount of goods or services provided by the company through the Sensory Design website, and the confirmed amount can be selected by the member from credit card or real-time account transfer and paid by the company.
Clause 20 Jurisdiction
A lawsuit arising from a dispute over the use of services between the company and the user shall be filed with the Seoul Central District Court or a court of the Republic of Korea that has jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act.
An Additional Clause
These terms and conditions apply from May 1, 2014, and the previous terms and conditions applied on March 1, 2005 are replaced by these terms and conditions.